Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

-My.Bad-

Twenty Eleven, 9pm, 10-Jan
My 1st post in 2011.

Feel sad,
Don't know why.
Too tired with everything,
that's what I keep thought.

Why must today I get unwell with my feeling?
Everything sorry to you,
My bad to make you unhappy at all.

Too care of us,
will we end up by this kind of me?

What I want you to be,
is all the ways I want to take care everything of you.

Don't know why,
I can't even let you go alone with others,
feel ills with everything.

Why?

Don't care that's all.

I'm sorry.
My fault.

Feel down,
I'm nothing,
Everyone is perfect than what I am.

I'm loss,
I'm Scared,
will someone take care of me?

Why still I can't cope with my love?
Regretful represent me.

I'm sorry.
I'm nothing in the last.
What I left,
Regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment